One of my good friends is turning 29 in two days! (I’m only a few months behind her, eek) To commemorate this occasion she has set about to create a list of “30 before 30” and since I’m all for lists, I’ll probably be coming up with something similar, but before then I decided to create a New Year’s challenge for myself.
– Run a 5k
– Read 13 Books
– Volunteer 13 hours
– Go see a live performance
– Visit a place I’ve never been
– Fill all of my empty frames.
– Sleep outside
– “Disconnect” for a day
– Teach my dogs a new trick
– Complete 13 projects from Pinterest
– Grow a garden
– Become an active member of a club/organization on campus
– Continue & stick with Project Life